Our main goal is to increase working-age adults, particularly in BIPOC and immigrant areas. Still, we encourage other groups with employment barriers to pursue postsecondary education leading to industry-recognized credentials.
Finally, our relationship will strengthen and contribute to ensuring that globally trained professionals receive high-quality training and support to succeed in job or further education. We aim to work with employers like Hennepin County Medical, North Memorial, and Minnesota Career Force to identify route focus and provide curriculum, internship and employment opportunities, bargaining skills, and advanced training.
- Application form—We need the following:
• A copy of my driver’s license,
• social security card, or work authorization/Permanent Resident/Green Card
- Career you’re pursuing (credential training/school)
• College/school/location Your first time in college—require credentials/certificate from your nation
• Individual Plan Development (bridge the gap and where you need help the most), Assessment
• Signed release of information to contact the school/college
- Phone/Zoom follow-up/quick assessment
- Assess your resource needs monthly.
- Career Development/Work Resources
- Track your career monthly. to aid career evaluation.